Saturday 14 January 2017

Welcome!

Namaste 😊

Welcome to my blog. This is an absolutely new experience for me and I hope to make it rich and fun for me and you. I am here to follow my passion. That's FOOD. Yes it's in caps as my world revolves around it. I am here to share my experience as a home cook and recipes which are traditional and close to my heart. Most of us turn to Google or popular recipe books for getting recipes for many dishes. However I am here to share whats not easily found..home food or ghar ka khana which every Indian would identify with. I also want to inspire some who feel lost while cooking daily meals for family; some beginners who undergo varied emotions at the thought of cooking a homely meal for the family while sometime a bride to be who would have learnt all the popular recipes to impress her fiance and in laws while she would be anxious to cook a daily meal for them. I hope to encourage them and make life a bit easy and fun while they cook. I have been through these though I started cooking at a very young age. I definitely identify with them.
Well I don't want my posts to be long and boring. So bye for now. Keep Watching this space for more.
HAPPY MAKARSANKRANTI 😍 
Love n Light To All
Happy Cooking

2 comments: